With Flume’s upcoming mixtape release, he continues to push himself towards larger, broader horizons. After the free B.I.G. Flume mixtape that was done by one of Flume’s fans, the only logical next move was to garner hip hop collaborations of epic proportions. Right? I mean cutting raps and lyrics on Flume’s beats are like pizza and ranch. No? Sriracha and pho. Still? Fine…pb&j.
He’s released two tracks so far to hold us off. First a revamp of the classic ‘Holdin’ On’ with Freddie “Gangsta” Gibbs. Gibbs’ rhymes are one of my favorites in the game right now, so seeing these two come together is a dream come true. And second, released today, the intro track with Stalley; an orchestral masterpiece that flows like the Mississippi. The full mixtape will be released on October 18th. Check the tracks below in the meantime and the tracklist after the jump!
1. Flume – Intro feat. Stalley
2. Flume – Space Cadet feat. Ghostface Killah & Autre Ne Veut
3. Flume – Insane feat. Killer Mike & Moon Holiday
4. Flume – Stay Close feat. Boldy James, Alexander Spit & Aaron Cohen
5. Flume – Holdin On feat. Freddie Gibbs
6. Flume – Change feat. How To Dress Well
7. Flume – Warm Thoughts feat. Grande Marshall & Goldie Glo
8. Flume – Sleepless feat. Twin Shadow & Jezzabell Doran
9. Hermitude – HyperParadise feat. M.O.P. (Flume Mixtape Version)